5.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I saw Footh Auto Sales showcased on a Fox 9 news special about the State of Minnesota not printing titles for dealers and customers.I thought it was pretty cool that they would stick their necks out to fix the problem but also I saw them flying 2 flags from the top of their sign.

A Police Support and Gadsden Military Flag, this GOT MY ATTENTION. Doing my due diligence I researched them and saw an abundance of Positive Reviews. This site caught my eye because of the title being "Pissed." Ironically most of the feedback on here is also very positive, with exception to the idiots complaining about vehicles breaking down months to years after they purchased. Anyone with half of a brain knows that no one can predict the future or vehicle repairs for that matter.

So moving on; I myself am a 5 tour Veteran and the Flags displayed in the news special caught my eye because most businesses are fearful of displaying their support of both Police and Military. When I arrived at Footh Auto Sales they certainly backed up this support and I was also very impressed by how professional they were. No fancy suits or high pressure salesmen, but rather a group of guys that you feel comfortable around.

Fast forwarding, I left the lot in a sweet looking truck.Footh gave me a fair amount on my trade in and were able to get me an awesome rate of 2.99% I can say with certainty that I will be referring everyone I know to these guys!

Review about: Footh Auto Sales Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Professional, Efficient, Family environment.

Had an Experience with Footh Auto Sales?

Comments

Bought a car here for my daughter and was also very impressed. I’m glad I made Footh my last stop, truly amazing!

Ben Footh and his guys are outstanding! I had a similar experience, they gained a customer for life!